Joe H. Harless passed away last Thursday (October 4th 2012).
Joe was willing to entertain and support my idea to capture younger and older NSPI/ISPI members in my HPT Practitioner Series (shorter videos) and HPT Legacy Series (longer videos) – videos – and he did the very first in 2008 – and again in 2009 where he did both the shorter version and the longer version.
And he agreed to let me capture his return to ISPI 15 years after retiring – in a special session – that he shared with Paul Elliott, Al Folsom and Carl Binder. He and I rode to the Conference hotel from the airport – and he even paid!
Joe agreed to let me Market his attendance at ISPI 2012 – here is one example of what I used in Blog Posts beginning last Fall.
Videos of Joe Harless
Also from 2009
From 1993 – His NSPI Banquet Speech
Sorry about the poor audio and camera-work.
His Fiction Writing
His Non-Fiction Writing
Search for other books – using Joe H. Harless – for his many other publications. He published 22 non-fiction books.
From that Newspaper Notice
Among Joe Harless’s words of wisdom:
• “It takes marketing to cause the phone to ring.”
• “A business plan is vital to success – and melts the icy heart of a banker, somewhat.”
• “Analysis and design is worth a pound of brainstorming.”
• “Find your passion, get good at it, develop a business plan and know you’ll get rich slowly.”
• “Entrepreneurship is a case for the tortoise and not the hare.”
What Are Your Stories About Joe Harless?
Please share in the Comments below.
I will post more of mine at a future date.
# # #