Listen to episode #69 of the Learning Experience Leader Podcast – What is Old is New Again with Guy W. Wallace – here. It is 52 minutes in length. It was recorded August 20, 2021.
- What is old is new again (blog post): https://eppic.biz/2018/07/09/td-the-woina-syndrome/
- 1984 Training Magazine article: https://eppicinc.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/cad-training-mag-1984.pdf
- Guy’s collection of resources for human performance improvement https://hpttreasures.wordpress.com/
- Guy’s website: www.eppic.biz
- Guru series on Guy’s favorite thought-leaders (including people mentioned at the end of the episode): https://eppic.biz/resources/misc-resources/my-favorite-friday-guru-series/
Join the conversation on the LX Leader LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learning-experience-leader-podcast
The Learning Experience Leader Podcast is a project devoted to design, leadership, and the psychology of learning. The aim of the show is to help you expand your perspective of learning design through conversations with innovative professionals and scholars across the world. Every other week a different practitioner or researcher shares insights from their work and experience to bring a more holistic view on how learning happens and what we can do to create amazing learning experiences through design and leadership. If you are interested in how people learn and how you can be more effective in helping others grow and develop, then this podcast is for you.