Or Why Bother?
Once you’ve documented the Performance Requirements – both the Ideal & Gaps – you can systematically derive the Enabling Knowledge & Skills – for use in your Design and Development efforts – and for use in your post Deployment Evaluation efforts – if your goal was to have a positive Impact on Performance back on the job and to measure that for reporting and for continuous improvement efforts.
The First 4 Mini-Books in This New Series Are Out
The 2nd book, on “performance-based Instructional Analysis” – to feed your Performance Support and/or Learning Experience Designs, is now available as a Kindle, a Paperback, and a Hardback – here.
I’ve published the first 4 of 7 of the 18-20 planned:
- Intructional Request Intake, Planning & Management
- Performance-Based Instructional Analysis
- Performance-Based Instructional Architecture
- Analyzing Management Performance Requirements
I have the proofs back and will be completing these next 3 books before the end of March 2022:
- Designing & Developing Performance Support
- Developing Performance Competence Tests
- The Facilitated Group Process in L&D
See all of my books on my Amazon Author’s Page – here.