J. K. Somers & Associates
- Planned and managed a 20-month effort to improve a client’s documentation system and outputs. 2013-2014.
Johnson Controls Incorporated
- Performance Modeling & Enabler Analysis of Technical Sales Representatives for an existing curricula reconciliation effort. 2002.
- ·Performance Improvement consulting 1985
Lockheed (General Dynamics)
- Delivery and Train-the-Trainer for IPD Training for Program and Team Leadership. Presentation of the five-day program we developed for General Dynamics. 1993.
- Consulting for an update to the Network Systems Marketing Process Training I had developed for AT&T Network Systems in 1991. (1996)
- Consulting for an update to Global Contract Management Curriculum Architecture Design I had designed for AT&T Network Systems in 1994. (1996)
- Consulting for an update to Product Management and Market Management Curriculum Architecture I had last updated in 1993, and 1989, and originally had designed for AT&T Network Systems in 1986. (1996)
Pingback: Today – November 1 – Marks My 30th Year As a Consultant | EPPIC – Pursuing Performance