Guy W. Wallace has been writing and presenting and both formally and informally coaching and developing others in these ISD and Performance Improvement methodologies since the early 1980s. This is his page of Resources where he shares his Content and links to others’ content on Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and Performance Improvement (PI).
This Page and the additional Pages include links to over 300 Resources that are available “For a Fee” and “For Free” and is organized into 4 Categories, as follows:
1- Content For Sale Elsewhere
- For Sale: Books – 13 books – available as paperbacks and Kindles.
- For Sale: ISD Staff Development Services – Guy Wallace’s consulting services.
2- Content For Free
- Free: PowerPoint Shows to Download – Guy W. Wallace Presentations and Blog Graphics on PACT, EPPI and T&D Systems View – from 1996 through 2018.
- For Free: Audio Podcasts – including 12 on lean-ISD, 4 on T&D Systems View, 4 on Management Areas of Performance, several done with Thiagi, and others of Guy done by others – and shared here on their behalf.
- For Free: Guy’s HPT Virtual Video Locker – my collection of 60+ videos – including a series of short videos with a diverse set of Human Performance Technology practitioners, and another series of longer video interviews with HPT Legacy practitioners.
- For Free: Video Podcasts By Guy – on various human performance improvement topics, concepts, models, methods, tools and techniques, from Guy’s toolkit.
- For Free: School of PACT Video Short Series – 55+ “video shorts” on my PACT Processes for T&D/ Learning/ Knowledge Management.
- For Free: Book PDFs – several books offered as free PDFs – and please note: most are also available “for sale” in either paperback or Kindle versions.
- For Free: Publications: Chapters, Articles PDFs – many of Guy’s chapters (in others’ books), and articles going back to the early 1980s available as PDFs.
- For Free: Presentations – many of Guy’s presentations going back to the early 1980s available as PDFs.
- For Free: Quarterly Newsletters PDF Archive – 1986 to 2007 – the collection of newsletters from beginning in 1986 at R. A. Svenson & Associates – to – SWI – Svenson & Wallace Inc. – to – CADDI Inc. 1997-2002 – to – EPPIC Inc. 2002-2007 when I then converted to sharing via my Pursuing Performance Blog.
- For Free: The Lessons in Making Lemonade Blog Link – a cartoon strip about students in an ISD/Performance Performance program. Currently on sabbatical.
- For Free: My Tributes to Many Mentors – just as the title suggests … with overlap with the next set of content.
- For Free: My Favorite First Friday Guru Series – a collection of monthly Blog Posts acknowledging those who have influenced me the most professionally over the course of my career. The monthly posting began in July 2012 and ended in December 2015 … with less routine additions possible.
- PACT Resources – a list of links to the many free and for a fee resources about The PACT Processes for ISD – Training – Learning – Knowledge Management. Mostly free stuff.
3- Great Resources Elsewhere
- For Free: Worthy Practices and Good Things To Know for Instructional Design & Performance Improvement Professionals – my unfinished attempt to codify Best Practices – to be adopted and adapted as appropriate.
- For Free: Misc Links – performance improvement professional oriented sites I think helpful.
- Colleagues’ Books That I Have Been Honored To Endorse – I have been honored by these authors to review their books – and I can honestly recommend each of them to folks in the T&D/L&D fields.
4- Online Survey Results
- 2018 Online Survey Results
- February: L&D Curating Practices
- March: Request Intake Process
5- Foo Foo/Myth Fighting
- For Free: There is Too Much Foo Foo in ISD – Many Links on Many Myth Topics – my attempt to codify what I have been taught to avoid by the wisdom of my crowd – at ISPI and elsewhere.
6- A Resource Library from Raynold A. Svenson (1939-2015)
From Ray: Appropriate attribution requested for reuse – and that’s built in to most graphics provided – but my ownership is not to be restricted to those that are obviously marked.
Ray was my business partner from 1981 until 1997. We supported one another on dozens and dozens of consulting engagements, co-presented dozens of times, co-authored a dozen articles, and co-authored 2 books together. He was one of my key mentors.
My intent is to share for your practical personal use,
not to give them away to others for commercial use.
# # #