The Ultimate Sales Framework for Achieving Business Success
Sales enablement is no longer the new kid on the block. Having grown rapidly in recent years, it’s now considered a best practice at many sales organizations. But there’s little alignment across the sales profession on what sales enablement is or how to achieve it, nor is there a formalized strategy on what a sales enablement practice is or requires.
In his new book, The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement, sales enablement expert Mike Kunkle addresses these issues and presents a proven approach that both supports sales talent and achieves true business results. Kunkle lays out an easy-to-follow structure through the concept of building blocks, interconnected by systems thinking and supported by a consistent cadence of training, coaching, and content.
Comprehensive and versatile, this book is for senior sales leaders and sales enablement leaders who are starting or evolving a sales enablement function as well as for struggling sales practitioners to use as a diagnostic tool and road map.
Chapters detail how to use each building block, with reflective questions and guidance for creating your own analysis and tools. The book also includes a chapter on sales onboarding, separate chapters on how to integrate communication and support services, and recommended resources.
Impactful sales enablement projects are basically “change management initiatives” in disguise. Use the building blocks framework to navigate challenges, measure successes, and determine a path forward to improving business outcomes.
This video is 19:09 minutes in length.
Connect with Mike and his many resources:
- The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement book (Amazon): https://bit.ly/BBofSE (Kindle and Paperback)
- The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement book (ATD): https://bit.ly/BBofSE-ATD (PDF and Paperback)
- SPARXiQ Website: https://www.sparxiq.com
- Mike’s articles on SPARXiQ: https://sparxiq.com/author/mikekunkle
- Mike’s free recorded webinars: https://bit.ly/MikeKunkle-OnDemand (join for free; watch Mike’s 60 recorded webinars or thousands of others)
- Modern Sales Foundations curriculum: https://www.sparxiq.com/msf
- Sales Coaching Excellence course: https://sparxiq.com/sales-coaching-excellence/
- Mike’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekunkle
- Mike’s LinkedIn articles: http://bit.ly/MK-LinkedInArticles
- Mike’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/mike_kunkle
- Mike’s personal blog: https://www.mikekunkle.com/blog
What I liked most about Mike’s book, is that it takes both a Performance View and a Systems View to his topic.